Cart is empty
Shree Yantra is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. It is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras. "Sree Yantra" - Sree meaning wealth and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth The Sree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth Shree Yantra blesses the worshiper with peace, happiness, popularity, power, authority, wealth, prosperity & success. Leaders & men in authority should use this yantra for attaining fame, power & financial.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :- "Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye
Praseed, Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah"
Pran Pratishta (Energization) and Puja of Yantra :
Since a Yantra is a Man-Made object, it requires energization to infuse potency and power to benefit the owner. Before sending the Yantras, we get Pran Pratishtha done by learned Purohits (Priests) without any extra charges. This is done by reciting Mantras as prescribed by Vedas, as well as Homa for the respective Devi / Devta as per Yantra.
When you receive the Yantra, you need to also worship the Yantra as follows:
1. Purify your body and start with a clear and positive frame of mind.
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light Incense / Diya
4. Lay fresh flowers and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your ISHT God.
6. Take some water and sprinkle it on yourself and then on the Yantra using the leaf of a tree.
7. Close your eyes and fix the image of the diety in your mind. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 9 times
Please Note : The Design of the yantra may differ slightly from the image shown above, as we keep on upgrading our yantras under the guidance of our learned gurus to make yantras more & more effective.